Fee unit Amanah
Service Charge Unit Trust
The initial cost that an investor may incur in relation to investing in unit trusts is the initial service charge (sometimes also called the service, sales, front end, entry, or ‘up front’ fee). This fee is levied primarily to cover the marketing and distributing of units as well as monitoring of investments by the unit trust consultant for the duration the unit trusts is held.
Annual Management Fee Unit Trust
Annual management expenses include expense for portfolio management, trustee and custody fees, audit fees, administrative costs and other services properly incurred in the administration of the fund. These costs are paid out of the fund’s assets.
Exit Fee Unit Trust
Sometimes referred to as the repurchase charge or redemption charge. This fee represents a deduction by the fund house from the proceeds of disposal of an investor.
Trustee Fee Unit Trust
The annual trustee fee is a fee paid to the Trustee for the custodial management and administration of a Fund's assets such as transaction settlement, custody and administration costs among others.
sila rujuk kepada propektus dana atau bertemu sahaja dengan agen cwa unit trust consultant kami yg berpengalaman.
Jadi Agen CWA Unit Trust Consultant
- Langkah-Langkah Menjadi Agen CWA Unit Trust Consultant
- Percuma Panduan Perunding CWA Unit Trust
- Peluang Kerjaya Agen CWA Unit Amanah di Malaysia
- Perunding CWA Unit Trust
- Cute Exam CWA Unit Amanah
- Agen CWA KL Dan Selangor
- CWA Cimb Wealth Advisor Johor Bahru
- Jobs Sebagai Agen CWA Unit Amanah
- Testimoni Sister Millionaire
- Pelaburan CWA Unit Trust
- Perancangan Kewangan CWA Unit Trust
- Blog CWA Unit Trust
- Skim Persaraan Swasta (Private Retirement Scheme)
- Agency CWA Unit Trust
- Contact Us